The 8th European Pulse Plating Seminar took place on the 2nd of March 2018 at the Vienna Technical Museum.
The seminar was held in memoriam to Prof. Pietro Cavallotti.
- Prof. Imre Bakonyi (Hungarian Academy of Sciences, HUN) Development of pulse-plating technology for the preparation of coatings with varying composition along their thickness: a historical overview
- Dr. Jean-Claude Puippe (Steiger Galvanotechnique SA, CH) Guidelines for setting the useful range of pulse plating parameters
- Dr. Wolfgang E. G. Hansal (Hirtenberger Engineered Surfaces GmbH, AUT) Pulsed Electrochemistry and its industrial application
- Prof. Dr. Peter Leisner (Research Institutes of Sweden, SWE) Application of Assaf panel for evaluating the throwing power of pulse reverse plating
- Prof. Sudipta Roy (University of Strathclyde, UK) Electrodeposited Copper using Pulse Currents from Lean Electrolytes
- Prof. Dr. Luca Magagnin (Politecnico di Milano, IT) Pulse plating of alloys in non-aqueous solvents for photoactive films and eutectic bonding applications
- Markus Müller (TU Chemnitz, GER) Advanced Method for the Determination of Plating Processes
- Dr. Codruta Vlaic (TU Ilmenau, GER) Improved wear resistance of NiP alloy coatings obtained by pulse plating
- Dr. Andrew Cobley (Centre for Manufacturing and Materials Engineering, Coventry University, UK) Effect of pulse electrodeposition on Sn-Cu Coatings for Pb-free applications
- Dr. Salvador Pané Vidal (ETH Zürich, CH) A double template-assisted electrodeposition procedure to fabricate well-defined porous structures
- Prof. Mari Lundström (Aalto University, FIN) A future application of pulse plating – precious metals recovery from hydrometallurgical Process Streams
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kautek (University of Vienna, AUT) Picosecond hot electron current pulse electrochemistry enabled by femtosecond laser electrode irradiation
- Dr. Naroa Imaz (Cidetec, ESP) Ni/inorganic fullerene-like WS2 nanocomposites deposition by pulse plating
- Dr. László Peter (Hungarian Academy of Sciences, HUN) Composition depth profile analysis as a tool to reveal component distribution in electrodeposited multilayers
Photos of the event 2018
Click on a thumbnail for a larger image.