The 9th European Pulse Plating Seminar took place on the 5th and 6th of March 2020 at the Palais Berg in Vienna.
- Prof. Andreas Bund (TU Ilmenau, GER) Tailoring the optical appearance of decorative chromium layers via pulse plating from trivalent baths
- Wolfgang Hansal (Hirtenberger Engineered Surfaces GmbH, A) The Industrial Pulsed Electrochemistry: from Pulse Plating to Hirtisation®
- Dr. Adriana Ispas (TU Ilmenau, GER) Electrodeposition of tantalum and niobium in ionic liquids by pulse plating
- Prof.Dr. Wolfgang Kautek (Universität Wien, A) Electromobility: what electrochemical technology is the solution?
- Martin Leimbach (TU Ilmenau, GER) Relation between Color and Surface Morphology of Electrodeposited Chromium for Decorative Applications
- Prof. Dr. Peter Leisner (SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden/Jönköping University, SE) Global Competitiveness of European Surface Technology
- Prof. Dr. Mari Lundström (Aalto University) Solution Purification of Electrolyte – a way to recovery precious metals
- Prof. Luca Magagnin (Polytecnico di Milano, IT) Pulse plating of zinc for highly efficient rechargeable metal redox flow batteries
- Rudolf Mann (Hirtenberger Engineered Surfaces GmbH, A) Development of a Particle Enhanced PEO Layer for Spaceflight Applications
- Dr. Simona Mrkonjić-Zajkoska (Hirtenberger Engineered Surfaces GmbH, A) Electrolyte development for Fe-Sn electrodeposition
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Paatsch (BAM Berlin, GER) Design for a new ternary alloy ZnFeX by Pulse Plating
- Prof Dr. Evangelia Pavlatou (National Technical University of Athens, GR) Effect of additive and pulse plating parameters on properties of carbon-based Ni matric electrodeposited composites
- Dr. Jean-Claude Puippe (Steiger Galavanotechnique SA, CH) Unconventional pulse parameters for surface area measurement applications
- Dr. Ingolf Scharf (TU Chemnitz, GER) Prediction of pulse-plating-parameters for industrial plating processes
- Dr. Udo Schmidt (TU Ilmenau, GER) Improvement of the corrosion resistance of thick layer passivation by pulse plating of zinc dispersion layers
- Sandra They (Hirtenberger Engineered Surfaces GmbH) Electroplating from an environmental perspective
- Prof. Dr. Mustaga Ürgen (ITU, TR) Utilization of electrochemical processes for the production of energy materials
- Prof. Dr. Salvador Pané Vidal (ETH Zürich, CH) Template-assisted Synthesis of Three-Dimensional Magnetic Fully Iron Microbots
- Prof. David Weston (University of Leicester, GB) Pulse Reverse plating and the process of building a bath to produce nanocomposite coatings
- Prof. Dr. Caterina Zanella (Jönköping University, SE) Challenges and opportunities in industrialization on non-acqueous electrolytes for electroplating
- Dr. Matilda Zemanova (Slovak University of Technology, SK) Ni-W alloy coatings for perspective use in hydrogen economy
Photos of the event 2020
Click on a thumbnail for a larger image.